The ArcTeryx Proton AR Hoody is a warm air-permeable jacket that self-regulates to prevent overheating. Synthetic insulation. | AR: All-Round.
An all-round, versatile hooded jacket created to balance warmth and airflow, the Proton AR Hoody is the warmest option in the Proton series. Designed to perform both as a softshell outer layer and as a mid-layer under a waterproof shell, it leverages advanced material technologies that provide thermal protection while allowing air to pass freely in and out. This helps prevent vapour accumulation and allows the Proton AR to regulate comfort over a wide range of temperatures and conditions.
- Water resistant, Air permeable, Wind resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Insulated hood
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Helmet compatible
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Dual back flaps on main zipper prevent wind penetration
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Dual lower hem adjusters
- Two insulated hand pockets with zippers
- Two chest pockets with zippers
- Coreloft™ Continuous 65 (65g/m²)
- Fortius™ Air 40 92% nylon, 8% elastane
- Coreloft™ Continuous 90 (90g/m²)
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
Trim fit, Centre back length: 74 cm / 29.1 in