The ArcTeryx Kyanite Hoody is a warm, durable, versatile Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro layering hoody.
A durable technical hoody that performs as midlayer or standalone, the Kyanite provides warmth, mobility and moisture management. Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro has a nylon face for abrasion resistance, and the fabric’s four-way stretch combines with articulated patterning and gusseted underarms for exceptional freedom of movement. The trim fit hugs the body and layers easily under a shell, a low-profile ScubaHood™ adds warmth, and the No Slip Zip™ prevents inadvertent opening.
- Air permeable
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Hem, cuffs and collar bound with Tanica™ stretch fabric
- Brushed fleece interior
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Hood fits under helmet
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Breathable, mesh-lined pockets
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal laminated pocket with zip
- Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro - 53% polyester, 38% nylon, 9% elastane
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not iron.
Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 68 cm / 26.8 in
Weight: 425g (Medium)