The ArcTeryx Gamma MX Hoody is a breathable, wind-resistant, lightly insulated hooded jacket constructed with Fortius 2.0 textile for increased comfort and mobility. Gamma Series: Softshell outerwear with stretch | MX: Mixed Weather.
This wind resistant, breathable hoody is perfect for alpine specialists looking for enhanced mobility. A tough, wind resistant outer face sheds moisture and a light inner fleece adds warmth while wicking away moisture. The warmest Gamma softshell hoody in the Arc'teryx Essentials collection.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Breathable, Lightly insulated, Durable, Wind resistant
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Soft brushed-lined collar
- Stretch-woven cuffs
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Two chest pockets with hidden zippers
Fortius 2.0™— Face: 85% nylon, 15% elastane. Backer: 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
Regular Fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 74.5 cm/29.3 in
Weight: 565g (Medium)